One size never fits all. Nor should it when it comes to marketing – especially an inaugural VIP partner marketing opportunity. Our long-term client Western States Cat needed to get some of its top regional customers together to demonstrate the depth and breadth of their partnership commitment. We gave them a complete campaign with five personalized touches, all wrapped in a custom, co-branded program identity.
Help Western States Cat demonstrate its partnership commitment to top regional customers.
We developed a personalized multi-touch program to attract the customer’s attention, give them all the details and motivation they needed to take action, then paid it off with a memorable finishing touch that led to positive brand sentiment and a few new equipment orders.
– Hand-delivered save the date card for all invitees
– Special invitation from the WSECO President
– RSVP reminder card with opportunity to help set the meeting agenda and submit key business questions and concerns
– Personalized travel itinerary packet
– Custom-tailored, personalized work gloves and seminar topic follow-up materials hand-delivered in special branded packaging
1. Improved image of the brand
2. Strengthened business relationships
3. Generated several new equipment orders within weeks of event